Terms and conditions for support responses
These terms and conditions apply to paid support only. There are no guarantees, and hence no terms or conditions, for any free support offered, which is entirely at our discretion.
- No support is available on Sundays. Our support desk is open 8am to 10pm Monday to Saturday.
- To claim support for premium products, you must fill in the official form, and must include your order number. If our web server is down such that it is impossible to fill in the form, we will receive email requests to co[email protected], as long as you include your order number.
- Subscriben, like WordPress itself, is warranty-free software. The maximum compensation that you can receive for any breach of your support agreement is a refund of the price paid for that support agreement, only. In the case of a purchase of Subscriben Premium with bundled support, the price paid for support is deemed to be one third of the purchase price. In particular, your paid support does not guarantee error-free operation, or entitle you to additional compensation beyond the purchase price. As is uniform in the digital software industry, because digital software cannot be “returned”, there is no trial period, money-back guarantee or right to a refund for the software itself (though we do give them. at our discretion, based on the merits of your case).
- Pornographic or other websites of an obscene nature are not eligible for any support if it would involve us visiting your website. Furthermore, if you fail to check the checkbox to indicate that the address of the website you enter, or fail to indicate ahead of time that any other website you later send us a link to, contains offensive visual or audio content (e.g. pornographic or obscene imagery), then you agree to forfeit your rights to further support for any website on your account, at our sole discretion.
- Finally, we reserve the right to, without notice or refund, terminate any ongoing services (including support agreements or update feeds) to customers who abuse our facilities or staff.